Claim will be paid on reimbursement basis and below is the reimbursement process.
Insured Hospitalized in non-network hospital
Payment to Hospital & collect original documents from hospitals
Submit original document to ICICI Lombard Health Claims
Claim process done by ICICI Lombard Health Claims
Claim settled on reimbursement basis
Documents to be submitted for Reimbursement
- Duly filled Claim form including NEFT form for Electronic Funds Transfer & Cancelled Cheque Copy
- Discharge Summary (with details of complaints and treatment availed)
- Final Hospital Bill (detailed break-up) along with interim bills & payment receipts
- All investigation reports (Original Blood Reports, X-Ray Reports, Sonography, CT Scan, MRI etc
- All Pharmacy bills supported by Doctor’s prescriptions
- Implant Sticker / Invoice, if used (eg: Lens details in Cataract Case, Stent details in angioplasty)
- Medico Legal Certificate (MLC) and or FIR for all accident cases
Claim Submission Process
- Insured to collect all the claim documents during discharge.
- Claim to be submitted within 30 days from date of discharge.
- Claim form can be downloaded from our website www.icicilombard.com
- Claim Status can be tracked Online or by sending an SMS to 575758
Insured need to dispatch the reimbursement claim documents to below mentioned address:
CLAIMS TEAM ICICI LOMBARD HEALTH CARE ICICI LOMBARD GIC LTD, ICIC BANK TOWER, PLOT NO:12 FINANCIAL DISTRICT, NANAKRAM GUDA, GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD. PIN CODE: 500032
- In case of any claim related query, insured can write to us at ihealthcare@Icicilombard.com
- Or can contact @ our Toll Free Number 1800 2 666 (In-house Call Centre)