If you suffer a loss that is covered by this policy, you must make a claim. We will verify the claim and accept it if it is according to the terms and conditions of this policy. When you suffer loss to any Insured property because of an insured event, you must:
- give notice to us immediately,
- In case the insured declares the content sum insured, declared value of the content will be considered.
- report to police, fire authorities and other appropriate legal authorities
- take all reasonable steps to prevent further damage to insured property
- preserve and collect evidence, take and preserve photographs,
- assist us and our representatives in collecting evidence and details, give us all information, books of accounts, and other documents etc,
- submit claim form at the earliest opportunity but within 30 days from date you first notice the loss or damage.